Saturday, June 27, 2009

Damn it! I hate you UMS Medical School!

Tomorrow is one of the best event that I would have participated. But I didn't, thinking that my induction will be around this week as my exams was push forward by my medical school. The reason they did it is because they wanted us to go into the workforce same time as the other university graduates. Even when we complained that making the exams early were too rushing for us.

But they must screw it up for us. Rushing us to fill in the forms right after the exams but in the end, we only found out that our forms haven't reach Ministry of Health(MOH) after nearly one month. What the f**K were they doing with our forms? Not enough toilet papers? Because of that, MOH couldn't register our names for the induction courses.

UMS Medical school, you guys are the worst! Because of you I missed the Standard Chartered KL International Marathon 2009! The vision of being on of the top medical school in the country is still far away. How can you all be one of the best when your staffs work like a bunch of slowmos?

No comments:

Post a Comment